Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

What's Coming Up....


Hi all, hope life is treating you well or at least you're doing ok with whatever it is throwing at you at the moment.





I wanted to give you some little teasers of things that I have coming up for you over the next month or so.  I've been combing the internet for a whole host of creative folk.  I hope you've enjoyed the ones that I've featured so far, the lovely talented ladies Janette Lane Lana Moes and most recently Serena Bee if you missed any of them please check them out.

So what's in the pipeline, well at the end of each month (before the end of the following month) I will be sharing a post that will be title 'Inspired By.....'  In this post I'm going to attempt to not exactly replicate but create something certainly inspired by one of the featured artist the previous month (hope that doesn't sound too confusing!)

I will be posting the outcome, whatever the outcome.. some months I may do okay, other months probably not so much.  But, I know I will have fun trying and hopefully it'll inspire someone else to give something new a good go, regardless of the result being perfect (or not), you just never know when you'll hit on 'your thing'.

Coming up, I will be featuring some amazing little Portrait Sculptures, some Body Art, Handmade perfect Dolls and some beautiful Cookies, Felting.. so much to share with you.

Please subscribe so you don't miss out on any of these amazing people.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to look out for Tuesdays feature on the talented Lucy McSpirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment